January 02, 2007

'Tak Tercapai Akalmu' dah abes=) Happy ending of course. And I'm so in chirpy mood.hee. What am I talking about? A drama on TV1 every weekdays, 11am. Simple story yet it holds significant twist. Carl (Adi Putra), luckily it was not too late. Nurul Iman (Lisdawati) loved you all along and you just too blind to see. urggh. Worse, she was match-made and got engaged to a casanova like Muaz. Actually it was both of them at fault. I am so sure that both of them were aware of each other's feelings but were just err...e/g/o. Whateverr.
I'm so dramatic aren't I? heee. Im so happy they are finally together=D k stooop it la sei. It's just a drama.hurhur.

Carl: I love you alot.
Iman: *turning away, smiling*

1 comment:

Yati said...

I watched tat show too! Romantic ending...hehehhe...