January 21, 2007

I know what I want for my birthday. Sonyericsson's earpiece. I want it badly. I just bought it for like, a month and it's lost. And that thing is not cheap. Jadi, kwn-kwn ku tersayang, I just need that. Boley?=D

That aside, in my DPI class, apparently there are 4 Khairunnisa'(s)!! FOUR la okay.hee. There is also a guy by the name Khairul Rijal. LoLz. This, I find amusing. tatawu knape=D

Do you think that the world is small? Yes indeed. 2 of my classmates are somehow related to me. Adib's elder and younger sister were both frm wak tanjong. They are my seniors. I was like, ko hilma/shahidah nye adek/abang?!! im not gonna comment why this little fact caught me off guard k. *grins*

Another is Emelda. She's Irwan's good fren since JC/bahas time. We actually had lunch way way before I met her in N/I/E. All this while (1 semester) I didnt notice?! hahha. Probably because we barely talk in lectures. She claimed that im with the good/nice clique of galfrens. ye ke fiza? yati? timah? firda? kasha? ryn? yana? hurhurhur.

The world is getting smaller, they say(=

No comments: