January 01, 2007

1 week since last post? Been occupying myself with some stuffs. Actually I've written abit few days ago but decided to scrap it. Anws some updates...I've signed up Dip in Islamic Studies by Perdaus. It's been awhile since I last attended religious class, that is my confession. And I'm beginning to thirst for it. I hope I can juggle both Dips. If there's a will, there's a way, ryt? Insya Allah. Furthermore, Khairunnisa' (Nisa1) is also joining. Ade teman seperjuangan=)

School's reopening soon. 8th Jan. 6 days more...looking forward to it? Kind of but more of anticipating tons of assignments. Oh yar, I've received my results. Alhamdulillah I cleared all modules. But I have to work harder IF I want to further. Next semester is one cramp semester I foresee. Hmm..u know what Mr, comin back home this break might not be a good idea. That is, if you'r comin back for me(=

Yesterday Eidul Adha was good. Like every year, we went to Msjd Omar Kmpg Melaka. Did you know that there were more goats than sheeps? Goats are creepy. Or at least yesterday's goats were. Not creepy in a bad way, but just that they made these human-like sounds when being dragged to be slaughtered. At the same time they were pitiful. But insya Allah, they'll be among the jannah's occupants.

One more update. Im doing a couple of matchmakings. hurhur. It's unintentionally really. I'm getting good at this you know. Like real.hehhe. Saye hanye menumpang bahagia melihat teman-teman membina 'masjid'.=))

No comments: