May 31, 2007

She's Leaving


Talk about living life to the fullest. I think I overworked myself cos my throat is sore and the body is aching all over. And oh yes, im leaving for Syria tomorrow. I'v not done any packing. None. Told u I was busy.....helped Tuffaha with painting (it's hardwork, no kidding), shopping (mother's berfday prezzie), sports climbing@ yishun safra, watched movie (pirates of the carribean 3), and mwti's gathering (the last meet was 7 years ago). Try sayin it in one breath. Cant right? Dah kate dah, I did alot of things.hee.

So Im leaving tomorrow, please doa for me my dear friends. Im abit jittery this time. Perhaps because i'l be travelling alone. Ok not really alone. Without family. That's l-o-n-e-l-y okayy. Remember Stong? I was already homesick as the coach headed for Kelantan. My sis was just next to me. Kite anak mak n ayah la. Anak sape lagi kan?=P

Syria is rather a modest country. My starhub line wont be contactable. but i was told that it has internet connection! At least i won't be so disconnected. heh. ok apart from wateva i'v mentioned, im really looking forward to this trip. I'l be staying in an arabic house situated in the heart of old Damsyiq, learn arabic in old traditional way, experience their culture anddd many-many more! huhur. 1 more thing, Im going mountain climbing where the 1 st killing of mankind took place. Go figure(=






I'm gonna miss mak, ayah, tiqah, n bro mamat. Tiqah, u gonna miss me sleeping beside u=P To all, ingat ku di dalam doa muu=D

No comments: