May 10, 2007

Im feeling crappy. trashy. stupid...-dy. Today was no better than yesterday. or the day before yesterday. Pleasing my mother is super hardd. No, its just me not trying hard enough. Rasul pesan hari ini mesti lebih baik dari semalam dan esok lebih baik dari hari ini. I failed to do that.

Lafaz yang Tersimpan is a beautiful song. Bet most of you thought it was a love song eh? Heh. Not that kind of love. But love for your parents.

Apakah yang hilang andai dilisankan
Bait penghargaan penuh kejujuran

I got all mushy-lovey-dovey inside listening to the song. Cant help it la.

Tiada lagi ertinya pengucapan
Andai akhir nafas di hujung helaan
Sebelum mata rapat terpejam
Usah biar kehilangan
Menggantikan lafaz yang tersimpan


Im bad wit words. Esp towards my dear loved ones. I love them and would do anything and everything for them.

No comments: