December 05, 2006

Lovely pix? Im surrounded by lovely people, including you, ya Siti Khadijah;)

I just got home from a date. It was lovely, sweet....We went to tamp, had lunch and window-shop abit. I ended up buyin a black purse, dress, white tudung and a few other thgs. Did I say window-shop? heee. Kla not realy=P After that we made our way to bugis. Err... shop again.hehhe. Im very bad at saving la okay. Howeverr, kak Zaw is unbeatable. She shop lyk tomorrow never dies. LoLz. Now, who was my date? kak Zawiyah obviously. hurhurhur. It has been erm 1 week? 7 days without a dosage of kak Zaw...can't liveee, if it's living without youuuu. hahha..bini org woeeii=P Once in a blue moon je Fiz. Realy. Promise=D

kak Zaw commented that my past entries were sweeet. N said she didnt noe I can b 'jiwang' at times. hohoho!~ tak salah perr. In fact, the one who doesn't noe how to express has bigger problem. Agree? yessss. Anw jiwang pon bukan pasal org lain...kak zaw jugak;) Wait til I get mushy over a guy. hurr. wait long,longggXD

Yesterday, went to Ikea n Vivocity with my mum, aunt, n sis. I was driving, and so close gettin hit by a car behind. All b'cos I dunno my route. uhfft. *u gotta learn ur route gal*
Do u noe tat i lurve korean series? yes,yes. 'kerey' 'anya sei yo' 'sarang hei yo' =D Im watching My Girl again. This time selective uh. The characters lar....the lead actor/actress make it so addictive. The lead actor remind me of someone uh. Not that I want to be reminded.

Im sorry u guys have read crappy entry. hahha. Im feelin abit crappy. I blabber alot wen i'm @ this mode. Neymind. Im gg to jb tmr, stayin for few days. So akhawats, u may take a break from me=P Do miss me okayy. *Lyk who's gonna do dat?* huhuhurr.

Assalamualaikum.....

No comments: