May 08, 2006

my timetable is suspended for this week!! hohoho. best kaaann? at least this week i dont need to meet my P6 'angels'. i noe its bad of me to say tis. but do u how much it takes for me to tolerate their nonsense? my patience has its limits.

K so my relief timetable is goodd.
Mon and Tues: start at 3.20pm til ard 5pm.
Wed: start at 4pm til 6pm.
Thurs: start at 1.30pm til 3pm.
Fri: Vesak Day. *tak skolaaa*

Meaning for this wk,I only teach my cuties P1. Dey r adorable i tell u. I noe im not suppose to have faves but we r humans u noe. We tend to have preference. There is one little boy named Rizal. Mischievious lar. but kiutt. i jus got a thg for bad boys can? huhuhur.

go listen to this song by Ungu. Demi Waktu.

****

To kak Zawiyah:
I L.O.V.E you dearest. My prayers r with u...im full of H.O.P.E.

No comments: