May 01, 2006

2 lesson plans not done.
lesson observation this coming wed and thurs.
traffic test around the corner.
im creating enemies.
im StreSSed.

i've passed my NIE entrance test (EPT)! *alhamdulillah* I was so worried over my test. I did karangan, kefahaman, ringkasan karangan, conversion frm bahase melayu klasik ke bahase melayu moden. 2 jam. i was crapping my way out.huhur. n i passed. *sujud shukur*

oh yar. satu lagi berita baik. i'l be performing umrahhh!! 2nd june. the last umrah was uhhh.....lyk 3 yrs ago? anddd we'r going to BAITUL MAQDIS as well!! *xcitement overloaded*
Our plan was not baitulmaqdis. last minute plan changed. family tradition mahh. huhur.
Ferst-ferst, plan nk gi umrah-cairo.
Pastu ayah nk gi umrah-dubai cos he wanted to meet his friend der.
On the day to register, we ended up going for Baitulmaqdis-Jerussalam.
Feelings: Overjoyed. im going to 3 most important mosques. A place where rasulullah mikraj.
Nervous. safety wise at israel-palestine province.

i'l tell more in the next entry. In the mean time, doakan for my lesson observations to go smoothly. i need it!~

No comments: