March 24, 2007



i'm done and over with sastera essay. well, at least until exams. It was pouring heavily yesterday night. I was late (no surprise) for Pentas and waited for like 15mins to get a cab. I missed the dikir girls upon reaching TP. But heck, it didn't matter. Entitled 'Janji' and potraying 80's dancing queen theme, i was rather disappointed. As Atim commented, 'lame'. Definitely not a good start for someone who had never been to a play before. Luckily they had Panjy Sry Temasek to wrap up the whole play. What made me sat up straight was of course, the Karut. err...i forgot his name-it was just a fling afterall. LoL.

Apart from Pentas, my trip to my old school was heartwarming. Man...i miss those days. I saw familiar faces..Siti Maryam, Sarah, Saqinah, Asrul, Amin-Zafirah and Emelda! =)

Im late for Perdaus.
Wait. Happy belated birthday Adib~

No comments: