February 06, 2007

I got sonyericsson walkman's earpiece!! hip, hip, hoorayy!!=D
I know I very tatawu maloo asking for a berfday prezzie. But I need it...dari beli bende yg tak perlu lebih baik yg perlu kan? heee.

People responsible for being very sweet and luvly are as follows:
Kak Zawiyah (last min got the earpiece. She was breathless when she met me)
Khairunnuda (she was fasting ysterday and had to wait for abt 1 hr to haf a proper break fast wit us) Im sorry sweetheart...u nak ape tadi? ayam panggang? kk..next treat=D
Hafizah (canceled her appointment last min)
Khairunnisa' (she drove her car n pick us up n drop us home safely)
Erlyna (had a loong n tiring day at work but still spare the time to join us)

Yes, these people made my day=))





Not forgetting to the rest who wished me. Esp yg tahan ngantok trying to wish me at the strike of midnite...hihi..korang touching uh.heh. Thank you for all your doa's.

No comments: