November 29, 2006

Time Flies.

ok Im gulity. For not updating earlier. I'll make it up k? i'll write a super longgg entry erh? =P I noe wat you guys reealy want actualy. Pictures kaaann..hurhur. Plz click here. Or you can go to my sis, Atiqah's blog. Simplicity is always the best la u noe;)

I am so happy. happy. happy.
I am happy for you Siti Zawiyah Ismail =)
She is so pretty isn't she. Well, Tuan Syed Al-Hafizh Shah, you are one lucky man!
I'l leave her in your safe hands...plz take care of her for me *sob*sob*

ok.cut the drama.hee. I miss her. but ya I know...she has found her happiness. May Allah continue to shower His belssings on you kak Zawiyaah =)

She is out of town at the moment. Flew to dunno where. It's a surprise, i heard. Her wedding is one event to remember. I cant remember havin to tungkus lumos for any wedding =P But then again, wat are bestfrens for huh? Small the matter. huhurhur. erhhh wait.wait. just dun make me a bridesmaid again.ever.
Acknowledgement to Erlyna, my sis Atiqah, and Nisa1. We did goood;) oh ya. Azhari too, for being such a gentleman. gentle-bestman. holding to the dress tail is so cute ryt=P

Im so glad to see familiar-but-so-long-never-see faces! Seniors, juniors...all of you guys!
Sebenarnye terkilan sgt2...didnt get to sit wit you all at the table.
To some who tot I was not being 'frenly' enuf...sorry la k...bz collect sampul duit! heee=D

I miss kak zawiyah...did I mention tat already? nvm.
My entry long enuf? I tink so.hee. Pictures pleeez =D





No comments: