September 11, 2006

These 2 weeks are the assigment weeks. "Ed Psyc" is the talk of the town. It's Education Psychology, a module which most of us suppose to submit by tmr. However, my tutorial group is an exception=D The deadline is extended to 18th Sep. Can be a both good and bad thing. I have another assigment, ICT....err....Interactive...hmm..(*garuk kepale* not sure. I'l check it out) to be submitted on the same day. Mind you, i havent start. yikes!~
Penat la buat Ed Psyc. Its brain draining compressing my essay to 1000 words.

I have another presentation of lesson plan on wed. Fellow teachers, if you read this, an advance reminder, please act like P1 children for my lesson k? ;)

K dah tu je. Eh, wait.

i just remembered smthg. I had a weird dream yesterday about someone I know. Lemme tell u tis 1st, i tink he's the kind of person who has his heart made of stone,stainless steel, titanium,platinum, aluminium...alah, yg sewaktu dgn nye! Anddd... in the dream he was expressing how he feels towards me. It was soooo REAL. my gawd.

Woke up, burst out larfing=D


No comments: