August 09, 2006

im tired, burned out, drained, overworked, worn out, exhausted. Yes, u got the idea. It's only 2 days of school, mind you. huhur. Ok maybe i exaggerated abit. Hopefully, i'd get use to it. Go sch @ 6.30am, reach home @ 9pm.

Despite the routine, i enjoyed my lessons. New friends, lecturers..i have a fave olready;) I just got to know that fadzilah (al-hafiz*) is in NIE too! heh. I'l be seeing some familiar faces i foresee. Yusri, Faeza, Iskandar (in the same class), Mawaddah n of cos fadzilah. They were all from TP.....TPMSS a.k.a NurIkhwan=D

Im not gonna update much..too tired laa. But wait, I went to watch the Aceh kids performance yesterday at Darussalam after i'sya'. It was superb! Not too mention kiut!- Fikaa..kamu lucu deh!~ 4 year old gal, she's smart! And Rokiah- she touched my heart. Being the emo me, tho i didnt undstd the poem she sang (it's in aceh lang), i was in tears. Moga Allah melindungimu, ya adek Rokiah=)

My dearest frens, doa for me ye? I have traffic test tmr morning...one tip i got from a fren, be Confident.

Well, im just scared. -_-

No comments: