June 02, 2006

Assalamualaikum wr wb,

To my beloved frens, in the blessings of friday, i'l be making my way to the holy makkah city, nabawi city and baitulmaqdis. I ask of your doa for a mabrur umrah and always be under Allah's care.

I had yet another test-gastric. It took a few days to recover but alhamdulillah...im alot better now. Kaffarah? Before stepping in Makkah as Allah's guest? maybe.

urh. To all, i apologize for any wrongdoings, for i am a weak soul in search for Allah's nur (ihdinassirathal mustaqim). oh yar, approach me if der's any uncleared debt=) Halal kan makan minum erh? =)

It'l b a 13days trip. The journey will be veryy long.
Spore-Bangkok, Bangkok-Amman, Amman-Jeddah, Jeddah- Medinah.

But it doesnt matter, its only a small test to be Allah's guest.

A Muslim for life. Allahuakbar!~

No comments: