April 11, 2006

embarking on a new journey..

yep2.another new blog. er, tis is the 3rd one. i tink. k tis one my fave. Jus look at the kartun muslimah up der. cute cam saye ryt.huhuhur.

im at opis now. Ade kelas kejap lagi..4.20pm to b exact. I was supposed to take over some1's remedial class tadi but wen i went to the class, it was empty. eh bebudak nih kene kidnep ke? *heee* lame. dorang gi xcursion laa. so here i am making entries to my blog. Lil bit of updates:

1. i quit my previous job. no more kindergarten teacher.
2. im undergoin cntract teachg. pri sch.
3. teachg melayu, art&craft and sivik.
4. ermm. lesen kete? lom dpt. 15th May. *ameeen*
5. i joined amore. *keching-keching* 200 dularz gone. -_-
6. no strings attachd. *uh?*

I tink i worry too much. Mostly over my p6 EM3 class. thx to them i now noe the xact meaning of notorious. *maceh anak2 muridku* other than dat...traffic test, NIE entrance test..n sum1.tsk.
oh yar!
7. i got myself a new hp=D walkman sonyericsson.

k got P1 class. saye pergi dulu~

No comments: